Bringing the kids along? We hope so! Rest assured, loving Faith volunteers will keep your children safe, having fun, and learning about Jesus in an age-appropriate way.
Infant - Age 5
It’s easy to check in your little ones on Sunday mornings:
- Visit the check-in desk (in the northeast corner of the building, near the elevator), where you’ll receive a pager and a visitor card.
- Bring your child to the appropriate room - volunteers will direct you.
- Check in and meet the screened and qualified volunteers who will be caring for your child.
- When you’re ready for pick-up, bring your visitor card back - you’ll need it to sign out your child.
Elementary kids meet upstairs in rooms 244-248:
- Find the room for your child’s age group.
- Meet the screened and qualified volunteers who will be caring for and teaching your child.
- Sign in and sign out children in grades 1 and 2. Grades 3 and up can arrive and leave on their own, if parents allow.